3. It is your responsibility to submit requests for transcripts to the Guidance Office at least 10 school days prior to the deadline date established by the college or school.
4. If the college or school has given you a form to present to the Guidance Office, be sure to fill in the personal information required, such as your name, address, sex, and parent's name. We will complete the rest of the form.
5. We encourage you to submit your application and fee online. However, if it is required that we mail your application, be sure your check or money order is stapled to the application. Present this request along with all necessary forms and 5 stamps (NO envelopes) to the guidance secretary.
6. If recommendations are required from the faculty or others, it is the student's responsibility to arrange for the college to receive them. A self-addressed stamped envelope should be given to the teacher(s) with each request.
7. It is the student's responsibility to have official College Board scores sent to the colleges directly from the College Board. There are two ways to send your official test scores: a) Enter the college code numbers on the test registration form or on the correction form. b) Mail an Additional Score Report Request Form to ETS in Princeton.
8. It is the responsibility of the student to report to the colleges any program changes made subsequent to filing a college application.
9. Students are requested to report acceptances to the counselor as quickly as possible.
1 Students are to notify their counselor of any scholarships that are offered and if they are accepted and the specific amount.